Monday, July 17, 2017

Random ramblings of a bookworm ;) #71

Challenging week
New movie to wait for
And
Uuummmm... that's it ;)

Hello my lovely people :) this post is definitely gonna be much, much shorter than the one from last week ;) it's all connected to the headlines you see above so how about I'll go straight into them and explain everything, and if you are in the mood to read more, check out some other posts on my blog... there are plenty to choose from ;)

So first I'm gonna combine headlines #1 and #3 :) because what a week I had... ;) crazy busy at work and crazy for other reasons at home ;) if you missed my last #RandomRamblings post, I have a puppy at home :) a beautiful 2-month-old Westie named Luna... I love her to pieces but let's not forget, that there is a lot of work around her... and before you start judging me and all, trust me.. I'm not complaining... it was a very thought over decision and I knew perfectly well what I was signing for... and for every moment when I am tired of teaching her for the X time to NOT chew on my finger or something like that... when I am frustrated but doing my best to not show it... there are moments when she will come to me when I am reading and curl around my feet on the floor, and go to sleep :) trust me, it's totally worth it :) but she absorbs a lot of my time at home ;) and when it comes to work... *sighs* last week was the one before my bosses went on vacation... I know what you're thinking... that now I will have a break, before they come back... oh, how wrong you are... I have a list longer than me of things to prepare while they are gone, in addition to my usual load plus doing stuff for people who are on vacation / medical leave and such... yeah... so that is why I don't have a lot to talk about today... :) I have some ideas for stuff I want to prepare for future #RandomRamblings posts, but honestly? I don't have the time OR energy to do it now... so I'm giving myself a break from all that this week ;)

Now that we have this little explanation out of the way, let me tell you about a movie that very surprisingly made it's way on my #Wishlist ;) "Jumanji 2" :) yes, I kid you not :) I've heard for months stuff about this movie, but it wasn't until I saw the trailer, that I've become very interested in watching it :) so if you missed it before, be sure to check it out ;) I have it for you below :)


Ok, that's a wrap :) told ya it's gonna be a short one ;) ok, I'm off to try and relax... maybe play and NOT loose my fingers with Luna and then maybe later I will even be able to squeeze in a chapter or two of a really good book ;) as always, I love connecting with you guys, so be sure to leave me a comment here, on my Facebook page or Goodreads account and I will talk with you later ;)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment